Massive Changes: Again!

Welcome to the new home of Peach Press! With the termination of Apple's MobileMe service in July, I decided it would be best to migrate here, to Blogger, where I feel the site's accessibility will be greatly improved, even if some of the functionality is lost.

Over the last few days, I have been moving over every post from my me.com domain, and now that I have finished, you can expect new posts over a more regular basis (now that I can post from anywhere!) Along with continuing the posts about my daily life here in Japan, you will see a reintroduction of the categories of Inspirations (artists, writers, musicians, etc who inspire me), Impressions (rather rare critiques/reviews of things I am interested in) and Cooking (my personal cooking), as well as Endeavors, a tag which will include any posts related to my artwork or writing (both works-in-progress and complete).

As well, a secondary blog linked to in the sidebar will take you to the online version of my personal Japanese notes, a product which was many years in the making while I was a student, and which will be updated slowly as time permits. As well, you can find a multitude of subscription options in the sidebar which were not available on my previous website, including email RSS, social network subscriptions and a basic reader RSS link. Further down on the sidebar are links to my social media accounts on goodreads.com, Flickr (the new home of my galleries) and Tumblr (among others), links to other blogs of note, and my course recommendations for iTunes U, a new feature of iTunes I am absolutely in love with!

A lot has happened since I last updated, but I'm not really in the mood to backtrack and try to remember it all. Mainly, I've been keeping busy at work, as the school is about to move to a new location (they're building it right now!!! Construction in Japan is so fast... it will only take them three months to complete the entire thing- a lot of Japanese students lovingly refer to this style of housing as "Lego Houses" due to how quickly they can be constructed). The move will be happening in late April, right after the start of the new school year.

I'm pretty sure I'm also going to be making a separate blog for all of my ESL/EFL posts, as the resources and techniques I want to write about are rather off topic for this blog, but I haven't decided yet. If it does happen, I'll be sure to give you guys a link over here for anyone that's interested. :)

That's all for now!