剣道: The Last Practice


Tonight was my last kendo practice at the dojo in Takaido. Erin came along as well, which was nice, because then there was someone at my level to practice with. We were instructed by Ninomiwa-sensei, who was very good at explaining footwork (as was Stewart-san, a man from Australia who helped us before practice officially started). Erin was absolutely ecstatic, and her energy was really contagious, so I think I’m going to try and continue kendo, at least once a week, once I get to Kyoto. There’s a lot of other activities I want to do too, like Kyudo and joining craft and adventure circles, so I don’t want to overbook myself... especially since I probably won’t have an enjoyable way to continue kendo once I go to Canada with Nicky.

Anyway, that’s really all that happened tonight, haha~ afterwards, we went to Mos Burger for dinner. Tomorrow I go with Nicky to Inokashira Park to meet Ken Tanaka from cookingwithdog and helpmefindparents on Youtube, so I’m excited!!!